If I haven't posted for a few days, be sure to check the bars to the left, I often have new links to health news, recipes or blogs you can explore.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sonic has dropped their salads

My little ones will be pretty disappointed that our trips to Sonic are going to be even farther and fewer in between. Want to tell Sonic to bring them back like I just did?

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/business/contactUs.jsp

I realize that fast food restaurants are entitled to serve basically junk. But even the best of them that carry 98% complete trash, have one or two healthier options. Come on, which way are we moving, America? I actually thought most of these kinds of chains had been making some improvements.

So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment